We are looking for a friendly, motivated and experienced Store Manager with an interest in fashion and sustainability to lead and support our Brunswick store.
Preferred experience + selection criteria:
- Management experience
- Well-developed interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good label knowledge (international/local)
- Garment and fabric knowledge
- Ability to multitask in a busy environment
- A variety of experience in problem solving and conflict resolution
- Demonstrated competency in general administrative duties and computer literacy
- A high standard of personal integrity and commitment to the organisations values, policies and procedures.
As the Store Manager, you will work closely with the Head of Retail and Operations and have additional support from a 2IC and a diverse, well-trained team. Your areas of responsibility will include:
- Optimize and oversee store operations to ensure efficiency
- Ensure staff compliance with company’s policies and procedures
- Maintain and increase standards of customer service
- Assist with recruitment and onboarding
- Carry out effective training and development
- Team performance and disciplinary management
- Ensure quality control standards are met
- Prioritise staff health, safety and well-being.
- Compile and analyze reports to increase performance and achieve KPI’s
- Weekly Head Office correspondence
- Assist with member enquiries, resolutions and communication
- Operational troubleshooting / problem solving
- Complete administrative duties.
The role of Store Manager is full time, Tuesday – Saturday.
If you are interested in joining us please click through to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.