Expression of Interest
At Goodbyes we foster a diverse, inclusive, and supportive working environment. Together we value individuality, professionalism and a shared vision of making secondhand shopping more desirable than buying new.
If you are interested in joining us, have a look below to see if any of our available opportunities are right for you. We look forward to hearing from you!
Goodbyes is a service that works with the community. A place where we consider the value of well made pieces. We like to share the things that are important to us. We enjoy long-lasting friendship, conversation and fresh washing.
- Good brand/label knowledge (international/local)
• Garment and fabric knowledge
• Genuine, patient attitude
• Ability to multitask in a busy environment
• Understanding of our values, process and service
Our management team is responsible for the overall operation of the store.
The store manager and 2IC will work together to complete all manager duties and ensure compliance of policies and procedures is met throughout your team
- Staff and Training
- Email Correspondence
- Store Supplies and Service Providers
- Reporting & KPIs
- Visual Merchandising
- Quality Control
- Customer Communication
- Housekeeping/General cleaning
- POS/Cash handling processes
- Inventory Management/Consignments
- Retaining detailed knowledge of company policies and procedures