All Stores have reopened for shopping and selling.
We have carefully considered the health and safety of our customers and staff, introducing the following measures in store:
- A COVIDSafe policy and best practice guide for our team which is written in accordance with advice from government health authorities.
- Screen guards at service counters
- Plenty of available hand sanitiser
- Physical distancing and wayfinding signage
To keep our community as safe please assist staff by following all measures in place. If you are feeling unwell hold off on coming into stores.
- We have reopened with reduced trading hours. Visit the stores page for the latest store hours.
- We are not currently accepting cash payment
- Please follow all signage and physical distancing requirements when visiting the stores.
- Now more than ever it’s important to freshly wash all items before dropping off, if items appear unclean we will not be able to sort or accept your drop
- Check the stores page for the lastest hours before planning a visit
- Funds under $150 can now be collected via paywave in store
- Consignments that were paused during store closure have now resumed the seven-week period
- If you’re unable to collect funds or pieces please email your local store directly, we will do what we can to assist you during this time